Friday, May 3, 2013

pIzzChe?


So one day, when I was bored.... and dying for a slice of  P.I.Z.Z.A, and quiche I came up with this nifty recipe....Pizza magically crossed with a Quiche = QUIZZA! Ok so it's not your traditional pizza - but then again neither were my childhood unconventional 'BLUE cakes with green icing" that I used to hand off to poor unsuspecting neighbor (: but still,  I enjoyed every morsel of this pIzzChe (: 

" Pizza Base"


2 Egg whites
2 tins of  Tuna ( I used a "spicy' one - hence the reddish color)
2 handfuls of chives 
half a cup of grated mozzarella cheese / cheddar 
half a cup of flour
half a teaspoon of salt
half a teaspoon of baking powder

Topping

Any veg you like (: 
I added 5 mushrooms, and 2 tablespoons of black beans. 
All finished off with a 'generous' sprinkling of mozzarella Cheese

How now?


1. Set the oven on 180'C to pre heat.

2. Combine all the ingredients for the base until it forms a nice type of dough. It shouldn't be dry , if it is add some milk..


3. Spread the dough onto a greased pizza pan. 



4. End off with the topping . 




5. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 180 ' C / until the base is cooked.




YUM!









No comments:

Post a Comment